Stackable Halloween Candy Boxes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Americana® Acrylics: Hauser Light Green, Lamp (Ebony) Black, Moon Yellow, Snow (Titanium) White, Tangerine & Vivid Violet
- Round, stackable papier mâché boxes (3)
- Ribbon to match
- Tracing paper
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- #12 flat brush
- #1 liner brush
- #1 round brush
- Gray transfer paper
- Pen or pencil
- Use flat brush to basecoat each box using Moon Yellow, Hauser Light Green or Vivid Violet.
- Use pencil or pen, with tracing and transfer papers, to trace and transfer candy pattern to each box. Use round brush to paint candy using: Hauser Light Green mixed with Snow White; Tangerine mixed with Snow White; Vivid Violet; and Tangerine.
- Use liner brush and Snow White to outline candy and to add wrappers and details on candy. Allow to dry completely.
- Trace and transfer "Trick OR Treat" wording onto each box separately using grey transfer paper with pen or pencil.
- Use liner brush and Lamp Black to fill in words.
- Use hot glue to adhere matching ribbon to edges of boxes.