Stackable Tie Dye Friendship Bracelets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pack, Prism Tie Dye craft threads
- Embroidery Scissors
- Assorted beads (optional)
- Safety pin or clip board.
DIRECTIONS: for one bracelet
- Measure and cut one 72” length and one 36” length of Prism craft thread (Hint: double the threads for thicker bracelets).
- Fold both in half and join with a knot leaving a ½” loop. Pin the loop to a secure source such as the knee of your jeans or use a clip board to hold your threads firmly.
- Separate the threads with 1 of the longer threads on each side and the 2 shorter threads in the middle. The 2 in the middle will be the FILLER CORDS while the 2 on the outer edges will make your knots. Tape the filler cords down 4” from knot to hold in place on your jeans.
- Use the Square Knot friendship bracelet technique to make your bracelet (see diagram)
- Randomly add beads to center string at various lengths on each bracelet (optional).
- When woven square knot bracelet is approximately 4-5” (or long enough to comfortably fit around your wrist) knot all 4 strands together in knot. Separate into 2 groups and knot each group again 3” down. Loop these tails through the loop created in step 2 to tie on your bracelet.
Items in This Collection
Item # 10689206
Available for U.S. Shipping Only