SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clay pots: 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large
- Floral items:
- Six 28" Sunflower sprays
- Six 19" Peony sprays
- Four 27" Straw flower sprays
- 3 pkgs 26" Bamboo branches
- 3 pkgs Salt Cedar branches
- 1 pkg Floral foam
- 1 ball of Jute twine
- 2-oz White acrylic paint
- Wire cutters
- Sharp knife
- Tacky glue
- Glue gun & glue sticks*
*Only use glue gun with adult supervision
NOTE: Refer to photo often for placement of floral.
- Water down white paint then wash a light coating over clay pots using sponge. Let dry.
- Cut floral foam to fill each pot. Glue in place with tacky glue.
- Insert medium pot into center of large pot, pushing down into floral foam to fit. Glue in place with tacky glue.
- Cut stems of sunflowers and arrange in large pot around outside of medium pot
- Push small pot into medium pot and glue in place with tacky glue.
- Cut peony stems and arrange in medium pot around outside of small pot.
- Cut and insert stems of bamboo branches sparingly in large & medium pots between the flowers.
- Push bamboo branches straight up in the center of small pot. Cut and arrange the straw flower stems at base of the branches.
- Cut salt cedar branches to height of large pot. Arrange around large pot, holding in place at bottom with hot glue. Wrap jute several times around pot and tie off with a knot to hold twigs in place.