1. Cut 1 red and 1 blue length of cord, 80” each. Push the two cords through the top loop on the anchor, and fold them over creating an 11” tail with both the red and blue strands.
2. Place the 2 short strands in the center, and the 2 long strands on the outside. Square knot for 8-1/2” if using a chain length to finish bracelet, and 11-1/2” if not.
3. Place all 4 strands in a rectangular endcap finding. Trim tails to 1/4”. Fold endcap over strands with long nose pliers. If adding chain length open jump ring on end, and attach to endcap finding.
4. Attach a lobster clasp to either the endcap finding or the jump ring on the chain length.
1. Cut 3 -24” lengths of natural macramé cord. Fold a ribbon kumihimo finding over the end of the 3 cords and squeeze tight to secure cords. Braid for 14.” Run a line of glue or tape around the cords at 14” and trim.
2. Squeeze the other end of the kumihimo finding on the cord ends. Attach each side of the toggle clasp to the kumihimo findings with jump rings.
1. Cut 3 -19” lengths of blue cord. Fold a rectangular endcap finding over all 3 ends. Tie an overhand knot 9” down the cord, slide on an alpha bead, and knot again after the bead. Fold a rectangular endcap finding over all 3 ends of cord.
2. Attach a lobster clasp to one endcap finding with a jump ring and attach jump rings for 1” to the other endcap finding. Create a bead dangler with a pearl bead, and attach to the last jump ring.
1. String 6-1/2” of pearls onto monofilament. Crimp a clasp set to each side of the bracelet. Trim cord ends.