1/2" seam allowance, except where noted.
RS = Right side(s), WS = Wrong side(s)
1. Center print fabric pattern for top & bottom. From print cut: two 23" squares & four 3"x23" strips.
2. Apply eyelets with the Dritz® 661T or 660 tool to back corners of cushion bottom square 1½" in from the corner. Follow package directions. These holes will provide water drainage if the cushions get wet.
3. Sew the short ends of the 3"x23" strips together, forming a large loop for the sides of the cushion. With RS together, pin side section around top of square, matching seams of side to corners of top. Sew with piped side on top, following stitching line. Repeat with bottom square, leaving a 15" opening.
4. Turn right side out, slide in NU-Foam® insert; bend it to fit through the opening. Slipstitch opening closed.
5. For an odd-shaped seat, make a paper template. Place it on the insert, trace with a marker. Cut out shape. Use the same template to cut fabric, adding 1" to dimensions for seam allowance.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.
All swatches ship free.
There is a maximum purchase of 2 of the same swatch per order.
Swatches are excluded from coupon usage.
Swatches are not available to ship to Canada.