SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- ColorMaster® White Primer
- ColorMaster®: Gloss White, Gloss Black
- Acrylic craft paint: White, black, orange & red
- Set of graduated stacked paper mache hat boxes
- 1/8 yd fleece
- 12"x18" black craft foam
- 1yd of 1" wide grosgrain ribbon
- Feather: Optional
- Tiny paint brushes for detail painting
- White craft glue
1. Spray all paper mache boxes with 2 light coats of White Primer paint.
2. Spray the smallest box 2-3 light coats of Gloss Black paint for the snowman hat.
3. Spray the other three boxes with 2-3 light coats of Gloss White paint for the snowman body.
4. Cut out a 12" circle from the black craft foam for the hat brim. Glue to the bottom of the black box.
5. Use white craft glue to attach a grosgrain ribbon around the base of the black box. Add a feather, if desired.
6. Transfer a face pattern to the top box of the snowman. Use acrylic craft paints to paint in the features.
7. Trace a coin such as a nickel or dime to make a row of buttons down the center of the snowman. Paint the circles black for buttons.
8. Cut out a scarf from fleece. Fringe the ends of the scarf. Fold the scarf in half & tie around the top of the middle box. Secure with white craft glue.