1. Paint the wooden base and the letters in gray. Apply 2 coats for good coverage.
2. Lay one letter onto the front of one patterned paper and carefully trace around it with a pencil. Cut the paper inside the pencil line and make adjustments to the fit until you are satisfied. Cover the front surface of the letter with a glue stick and press the letter into place, paying attention to all the edges. Repeat for all letters.
3. Paint the wooden animals in the tones of the color scheme.
4. Glue middle letter to the base with tacky glue. Let it dry. Glue the next letter on either side, positioning them so they balance. Attaching at an angle is good, as it creates a place to glue an animal later. Continue working outward to beginning and end of word/name.
5. Embellish letters by Gluing the painted animals onto the letters.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>