Stained Glass-Look Dragonfly
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gallery Glass Window Color: amber, aqua, amethyst, crystal clear, kelly green, lime green, snow white
- Gallery Glass Liquid Leading
- Gallery Glass Surfaces leading blank
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo. Use numbers on pattern as a guide (refer to PDF).
- Enlarge pattern 214%. Place underneath leading blank.
- Carefully trace all lines with Gallery Glass Liquid Leading. Use the bottle tip to apply. Allow to dry.
- Squeeze color onto one area at a time. Stir wet paint with the toothpick to remove air bubbles &seal paint to all lead lines.
- Drag toothpick back & forth across colors at dash lines to create look. Lay flat to dry.