Idea Market Stained Glass Paint Drips Lantern
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gallery Glass paint in color of choice
- One large globe lantern
- Paper towels & window cleaner
- Pillar candle
1. Clean glass inside and out.
2. Place the lantern on newspaper with bottom side up.
3. Using one color, start at the base lightly squeezing out the paint on the rim and drag it down the lantern about halfway. Move over slightly clockwise with another color of paint and repeat the squeeze-and-drag process. Keep repeating the process until all sides of the lantern have been painted. Allow the streams of paint to end at different points so that it doesn’t appear too structured.
4. Allow it to dry overnight.