Stained Glass Squiggle Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Americana® Crystal Gloss Enamels: 5-6 colors
- Americana® Crystal Gloss Enamels Glitter
- Deco Art® black glass paint marker
- Rubbing alcohol
- Squeeze tips (optional)
- Paintbrush & basin
- Protected work surface
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Take apart frame. Prepare glass to be painted by wiping surface with rubbing alcohol.
2. Using the Deco Art glass paint marker free hand a squiggle line design
3. Fill in the areas using the Americana® Crystal Gloss Enamels paint. Use a brush or a squeeze tip to fill in areas. Apply as many coats as desired. Allow paint to dry between coats.
4. Follow manufacturer' directions on paint product with the lowest temperature to cure.
5. Place glass in back of frame and glue in place.