SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Be There or Be Square stamp
- Rearing Stallion stamp
- Copper ColorBox Pigment Ink
- Bold Brights Blending Chalks
- Brown Solvent Ink
- Heat Embossing Tool
- Cardstock -- beige, tan, brown
- 5 Copper mini brads
- 1/8" hole punch
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Cut a piece of beige cardstock 8"x5-1/2", fold in half to make a side-folding card.
- Ink the Be There or Be Square stamp with Copper. Stamp the image along the right edge of the card. Heat set the ink.
- Cut a 3-1/2"x5-1/4" piece of tan cardstock. Tear the right side to create a ragged edge. Color the torn edge with the blending chalks. Glue it to the card as shown.
- Cut a 2-3/8"x3-3/8" oval from the brown cardstock. Use the hole punch to make five holes along the upper left edge. Insert the brads. Glue the oval to the card.
- Cut a 2-3/8"x3-3/8" oval from the beige cardstock. Ink the Rearing Stallion with the brown solvent ink and stamp it on the oval. Heat set the ink. Color the oval edge with the blending chalks. Glue the oval to the card.