Using the measurements of the duvet, cut the orange fabric 2" longer than the duvet.
Duvet Measurements: 86"x86"
1. Repeat to have 2 pieces. Sew the two pieces together on the long end. Measure the width and cut down to 2" wider than the duvet measurements. Use pins to secure when sewing. (Cut evenly from each side so the seam is in the center.) This will produce 1 piece of orange fabric 2" wider and taller than duvet measurements
2. Repeat step 1 with the tie-dye fabric, but this time make the length 6" longer than the duvet measurements.
3. Lay the two pieces of fabric together (right sides together) Line up the sides and bottom and sew along the edge 1/2" from the edge.
4. The top tie-dye piece will be longer then the orange piece. Fold under the edges 1/4" twice and sew to finish them off.
5. Create 4 button holes evenly spaced across the longer portion of the tie-dye piece. This will be the edge that folds down to close the duvet.
6. Sew the buttons in place on the orange fabric corresponding to where the buttonholes are.
7. Add a decorative batik style band across the duvet using various stamps and the StazOn Stamp pads. Allow to dry.
Embroidered Pattern Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>