SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorbok® stamps:
6"x8" large patterns
4"x8" floral, butterfly, pattern strip
- Tapestry needle
- Small hole punch: 1/16" or 1/8" diameter
- Cork sheet: 1/8" thick
- Drinking glass or circle template
- Acid-free permanent ink pads
- Ribbon: 1/8" to 1/4" wide
1. Cut cork into 4" or 5" shapes: square, circle, heart. For round coasters, trace glass or template onto the cork.
2. Ink stamp and press firmly onto the cork. Layer images with multiple stamps in different colors or create a border.
3. Punch holes around border of the coaster 1/2" in from the edge. Keep distance between holes as even as possible.
4. Thread tapestry needle with ribbon. Sew into the cork through the holes.
5. Knot ribbon on the back of the coaster or bring to the front and create a bow.