Stamped Fall Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts Clear stamp sets:
- November set (for Thanksgiving card)
- October set (for Halloween card)
- Harvest VersaMagic ink pad
- Clear stamp block
- DCWV Card Stacks: Earth, Cream
- Black string
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
- Take a cream card and cut to desired size.
- Stamp various Halloween images with your favorite ink colors on card front.
- Using a piece of cream scrap paper, stamp October in Pesto Green and cut out. Adhere to card with black string.
- Mount the cream stamped card to a brown card.
- Take cream card and cut to desired size.
- Take the pumpkin stamp and mount on a clear block backwards (the raised image side sticking to the block). Ink with Pumpkin Orange and stamp 3 times to create pumpkin shadows.
- Use the pumpkin stamp normally with Pesto Green ink and stamp in each of the pumpkin shadows.
- Ink your favorite message in green and stamp on a rectangular piece of cream paper.
- Assemble as shown and embellish with ribbon if desired.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products