1. Place the circle stamping blank in the center of the steel block. Randomly stamp letters “X” & “O” to create a textured pattern. Set aside the circle.
2. Align the washer stamping blank on the block with the piercing centered at the top.
3. Use the piercing as a guide to find the bottom center of the washer. Stamp the letter “O” to the left & “V” to the right. Stamp “L” & “E”. Note: Space should be somewhat consistent between letters, but it doesn’t have to be perfect; it should look handmade.
4. Apply paint with a cotton swab to the impressions or color them with a marker; then wipe away the excess with a paper towel.
5. Use jump ring to attach the washer in front of the circle blank. Open the jump ring laterally with chain-nose pliers to maintain the circle shape. Close it securely with tension. Tip: Brush the ends of the jump ring past each other while compressing them together with the pliers. The rings should click together on the second pass. Listen for the sound & feel them click into place. String the ball chain through the jump ring.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.