1. Place the circle stamping blank in the center of the steel block. Randomly stamp letters “X” & “O” to create a textured pattern. Set aside the circle.
2. Align the washer stamping blank on the block with the piercing centered at the top.
3. Use the piercing as a guide to find the bottom center of the washer. Stamp the letter “O” to the left & “V” to the right. Stamp “L” & “E”. Note: Space should be somewhat consistent between letters, but it doesn’t have to be perfect; it should look handmade.
4. Apply paint with a cotton swab to the impressions or color them with a marker; then wipe away the excess with a paper towel.
5. Use jump ring to attach the washer in front of the circle blank. Open the jump ring laterally with chain-nose pliers to maintain the circle shape. Close it securely with tension. Tip: Brush the ends of the jump ring past each other while compressing them together with the pliers. The rings should click together on the second pass. Listen for the sound & feel them click into place. String the ball chain through the jump ring.