Stamped Pumpkin Trio
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Three assorted-size pumpkins
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Set: Coffee House Alphabet
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Set: Ornate Flourishes
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Block
- Acrylic craft paint: assorted colors
- Foam brush
- Paper plate
- Black solvent ink
- Brown dye ink (optional)
- 1/2" circle punch
- Cardstock - ivory, black, orange
- Double-sided tape or craft glue
- Jute twine
- 1/4" paper punch
- Distress tool or emery board
- Place a small amount of desired paint color on a paper plate.
- Use a stippling motion to add paint to the stamp.
- Stamp desired design on pumpkin. Repeat, adding additional paint to the stamp as needed.
- Use the black solvent ink to stamp the text onto a piece of ivory cardstock. Stamp a bracket design above and below the text. Trim to size. Use the circle punch to notch all four corners. Optional: Use brown dye ink to distress the edges of the cardstock.
- Attach to a slightly larger black cardstock panel. Notch corners.
- Attach to a slightly larger orange cardstock panel. Notch corners. Use a distress tool or emery board to distress the outer edges.
- Punch a small hole in upper corners or center of panel. Lace a piece of jute twine through holes and knot on the front side of the panel.
- Loop twine over the pumpkin stem.
- Repeat steps 1 thru 8 for each pumpkin.