SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
GlazOn layer protectant
- Craft sheet metal pieces
- Rubber stamps
- Optional: embossing/die-cut machine, dies, embossing folders
- Optional: hair dryer, fan or heat tool
1. Apply lightest color of StazOn® ink to sheet metal pieces with Inkblusher or Brushstix applicator. Allow to dry.
2. Add GlazOn layer protectant over inked metal; allow to dry.
3. Alternate colors of StazOn® inks, following each with GlazOn layer protectant. Allow to dry completely between applications.
4. Stamp with StazOn® ink for a detailed finish.
5. Optional: Run sheet metal through embossing/die cut machines. Die-cut metal before coloring with StazOn® inks. Emboss after adding color.
6. Optional: Use hair dryer, fan or heat tool during drying process. To prevent bubbling, do not overheat.