1. Apply lightest color of StazOn® ink to sheet metal pieces with Inkblusher or Brushstix applicator. Allow to dry.
2. Add GlazOn layer protectant over inked metal; allow to dry.
3. Alternate colors of StazOn® inks, following each with GlazOn layer protectant. Allow to dry completely between applications.
4. Stamp with StazOn® ink for a detailed finish.
5. Optional: Run sheet metal through embossing/die cut machines. Die-cut metal before coloring with StazOn® inks. Emboss after adding color.
6. Optional: Use hair dryer, fan or heat tool during drying process. To prevent bubbling, do not overheat.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.