Stamped Tile Magnets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Small ceramic tiles
- Disc magnets
- Martha Stewart™ satin acrylic craft paint in Blue Calico
- Martha Stewart™ Fair Isle Dots adhesive stencils
- Small foam pouncers
- Heavy-duty adhesive
1. Adhere the stencils to the ceramic tiles. Use the foam pouncers and acrylic paint to embellish the tiles as desired. Allow paint to dry completely.
2. For a permanent finish, oven cure the tiles according to the paint package instructions. (Alternatively, air cure for 21 days.)
3. Affix a magnet to the back of each tile with the heavy-duty adhesive. Allow to dry for 24 hours before use.