SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Beachfront Boat by Stampendous
- Foliate Quad Cube by Stampendous
- Scenic Selection Embossing Kit by Stampendous
- Archival Jet Black Ink
- Memento Bamboo Leaves Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Blue Awning Adhesive Gems
- Core’dinations Kraft Cardstock
- Watercolor Paper Pad
- Aquash Brush
- Permanent E-Z Runner Tape
1. Create a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card base from kraft paper.
2. Cut a 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" panel from kraft cardstock and a 5-1/4" x 4" panel from watercolor paper.
3. Stamp Beachfront Boat image using Jet Black ink on a scrap of watercolor paper.
4. Color image using Letraset markers and an Aquash Brush.
5. When image is dry, sprinkle image with Star Dust Clear and Golden Sand Embossing Powder; Heat from underneath to melt powder.
6. Stamp foliage image repeatedly on kraft panel using Bamboo Leaves ink.
7. Assemble the card by adhering the panels to the card base; Trim Beachfront Boat image and adhere to card.
8. Embellish by adding three pearls.