1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" panel of dark blue cardstock in half to create card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4" x 4" panel in green cardstock; Adhere to card base.
3. Cut a 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" panel in white cardstock; Stamp both balloons and Sending Wishes on panel with Memento black ink.
4. Stamp balloons 3 times, once each on a scrap of dark blue, light blue & green cardstock.
5. Detail cut balloons, one in each color; Adhere to white panel using Zip Dry Paper Glue with 2 balloons & 3-D Dot Adhesive Foam for the third.
6. Adhere white panel to card base.
7. Add accents to stamped image by coloring balloon “highlights" and dots with Glaze Gelly Roll Pen.