SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ranunculus Field Stamp by Stampendous®
- Just A Note Stamp by Stampendous®
- Pastel Pizzazz Kit by Stampendous®
- Memento(TM) Tuxedo Black ink
- Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- The Old World Mat Stack
- White Card Base
- Mona Lisa Odorless Thinner
- Prismacolor Colored Pencil Set
- Blending Paper Stumps by Pro Art
1. Stamp flowers on 3-7/8" x 5" panel of white cardstock with Memento black ink.
2. Color flowers with Prismacolor colored pencils & blend using Mona Lisa Odorless Thinner and Blending Paper Stumps.
3. Stamp Just A Note in the lower right corner with Memento black ink.
4. Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" panel from complimentary patterned paper found in The Old World Mat Stack; Adhere to white card base.
5. Adhere stamped & colored panel to card base.
6. Add clear glitter from Pastel Pizzazz Kit to flowers and foliage by drawing random lines of glue over colored image & sprinkling with glitter; Tap off excess and return to jar.