SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wavy Music Stamp from Stampendous
- Aged Silver Embossing Powder from the Vintage Embossing Kit by Stampendous
- VersaMark(TM) Watermark ink
- 8" Square Wood Frame
- Red Cardstock
- Craft knife and cutting mat
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Paper/Wood adhesive
1. Use pencil to trace frame edge and openings on back side of cardstock
2. Use craft knife or other cutting tool to cut paper to the right size for front of frame.
3. Stamp Wavy Music randomly on front of cardstock with VersaMark ink.
4. Sprinkle Aged Silver Embossing Enamel on VersaMark ink. Tap to remove excess powder and return to jar.
5. Heat Embossing Enamel from underneath cardstock to melt and set.
6. Adhere cardstock to front of wooden frame with adhesive.
7. Brush VersaMark pad around edges of cardstock and in opening of frame. Also press pad to wood on outside edges of frame and in the opening. Do a small section at a time.
8. Cover ink with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and heat to set.
9. Insert photo in frame.
Some Experience Necessary.