Standard Pillow Case
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1/8" yd character fabric
- Basic sewing supplies
- Matching thread
- Iron & pressing surface
Note: 1/2" seam allowances
1. From fabric, cut 26"x22" piece for pillow case on fold and 11"x22" piece for band on fold.
2. Press under 1/2" on one long side of band.
3. Pin right side of band to wrong side of pillow case, having raw edges even.
4. Press seam towards band.
5. Fold over band to front of pillow case. Top stitch band in place over seam stitching.
6. With right sides together stitch pillow side and bottom.
7. Turn and press.