Star Baby Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV items:
- 12"x12" Stack 6
- 12"x12" Jeweltones cardstock Stack
- Black marker
- Paper trimmer
- Using one 12"x12" sheet of star-printed paper from the Stack 6 collection, crop it to 11-1/2"x11-1/2". Adhere the star-printed paper to the center of a sheet of dark orange cardstock from the jeweltones Stack.
- Hand draw three stars of various sizes on wine, light green and light blue cardstock from the 12"x12" jeweltones Stack. With a black marker, outline a star shape inside each star. Write the words, "Smile Baby" (or phrase of your choice) on the green star. Layer and adhere stars on the left side of page as shown.
- From the jeweltones Stack, cut a piece of light orange cardstock to 4-1/2"x6", and a piece of light blue cardstock to 4-1/16"x5-5/8".
- Crop photo to 3-7/8"x5-5/16" and adhere to the center of the light blue cardstock.
- Adhere the light blue cardstock and photo to the center of the light orange cardstock. Adhere the layered photo and cardstock to the upper right corner of scrapbook page as shown.
- Cut a sheet of light orange cardstock from the jeweltones Stack to 2-1/16"x4-1/2". Cut a sheet of light blue cardstock to 2-3/8"x4-1/8". Adhere the light blue cardstock to the center of the light orange cardstock. Adhere this to the lower right corner of page as shown.
- With a black marker, write desired phrase in the center of light blue cardstock.