SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Brach’s® Star Brites®
- Ferrara Pan® Red Hots®
- Paper mache box
- Red dot ribbon
- White cardstock
- Red alphabet stickers (or computer generate)
- Circle punch
- Green paint and 1/2" flat brush
- Hot glue gun
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Double-sided tape
- Zots™ adhesive dots, large
1. Paint box green. When paint is dry, apply double-sided tape to the wrong side of ribbon and adhere ribbon to the lid.
2. Using hot glue, attach unwrapped Brach’s® Star Brites® to the box lid. Fill the center with Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® and with Ferrara Pan® Red Hots®. When glue is dry, shake off excess Red Hots® and attach individually with Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®.
3. Create tag and adhere to ribbon with a Zots™ adhesive dot. Tie a bow from ribbon and attach to the tag with a Zots™ adhesive dot.