SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ brand foam:
- Acrylic paint, coordinating colors
- Craft sticks
- Serrated knife
- Low-temperature glue gun & glue sticks
- Black marker
1. Draw star shapes in various sizes onto the foam sheet using the black marker. Cut shapes out with serrated knife. Use scraps of foam to “sand” the edges of the stars smooth.
2. Paint the stars desired colors and let dry. Paint craft sticks in matching colors to use as stands for the star frames.
3. Glue photos to the front of the stars. Glue on smaller stars as embellishments and to help secure the photos in place. Glue a craft stick into the back of the frame at an angle for the stand.