SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies: 3-D mini tree silicone mold Non-stick cookie sheet 10" x 16" non-stick cooling grid Parchment paper White ready-to-use decorator icing Kelly Green icing color 12" disposable decorating bag Cake decorating tip 2 Jumbo nonpareils Jumbo star sprinkles
- Favorite pound cake recipe or mix
1. Bake and cool cakes in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Cool in mold for a few minutes and then remove by carefully pushing back of mold. Position cakes on cooling grid over parchment paper-covered cookie sheet and cool completely.
2. Tint icing green; reserve a small amount of white. Heat green icing in microwave at defrost setting (30%) for 20-30 seconds; stir. Repeat until consistency of icing will pour. Pour over cakes. Tap cooling grid gently and let drip. Let set on waxed paper.
3. Using tip 2, cut disposable decorating bag and white icing, attach jumbo nonpareils and jumbo star sprinkles with dots of icing. Also, pipe swirls with white icing.