Knit Infinity Scarf Length: 36”
Gauge is not important for this project, work evenly and consistently throughout.
1. Cast on 2 sts by inserting the needle from back to front through the top of the fabric at about 1/2" intervals, approximately 1/2" down from the edge of the fabric.
2. Knit across row, working knit stitches as follows: Insert the needle in your right hand into the front leg of the first stitch on the needle from front to back and pierce the next area of the fabric, working from front to back with the right hand needle. Pull this new loop through the stitch and slip the stitch off the left hand.
3. Knit every row until 6" of fabric remains.
4. Bind off, pulling remaining yarn through last stitch.
5. Sew cast-on edge to bind-off edge with sewing needle and thread to form a circular scarf. Sew button on top of seam.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>