SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Stardust Stack
- 6"x4" picture
- Coordinating solid & glitter cardstock sheets
- Monogram stickers
- Papercrafting punches: 1" & 1¾" circles
- Paper trimmer
- Scissors, straight edge & pinking shears
- Papercrafting adhesive, including adhesive foam squares
1. Select main print for the background. Cut 2½"x12" strip of black glitter cardstock and adhere flush against the bottom of page. Cut a 1½"x12" printed strip and trim the bottom edge with pinking shears. Adhere to the bottom of the page, 1/2" up from the edge of the glitter cardstock.
2. Cut a 5¾"x7¾" piece of printed cardstock and trim the outside edges with the pinking shears. Adhere this to the center of the page, 1" down from the top. Cut a 6¾"x4¾" coordinating solid piece and adhere to center of last piece. Adhere photograph to center of this section, and add a monogram sticker in the bottom right corner.
3. Punch 8 large circles—6 printed and 2 solids. Punch 9 small circles—7 printed and 2 solids. Divide them up between the two corners of the photograph and adhere to layout in different levels with adhesive foam squares.