Stargazer Charm Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pkg each glass chips: green, lavender, light blue
- 1 pkg 6mm round glass pearl beads, white
- 1 pkg star charms, silver
- Large lobster clasp, silver
- 7" thin oval link chain
- 100 headpins, silver
- Eight 4 mm jump rings, silver
- Wire cutters
- Pliers: round-nose, bent-nose
- Use jump rings to attach lobster clasp to 1 end of the chain and the large star in circle charm to other end.
- Create dangle: slide lavender chip onto headpin and form a simple loop. Repeat to make a green chip dangle, a light blue chip dangle and a white pearl dangle.
- Attach the lavender and pearl dangles to first bracelet chain link directly across from each other.
- Attach the green and light blue dangles to second bracelet chain link directly across from each other.
- Continue to create dangles and repeat steps 4 and 5 to fill entire chain length.
- Use jump rings to attach star charms to bracelet, distributing them evenly 1" apart along the chain.