SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Loew-Cornell apron, white
- Wrights appliques:
- Embroidered star
- Sequin star
- Embroidered letters
- Prym iron-ons:
- Sequin letters, silver
- 1-1/2" & 3/4" flocked letters: Cooper black
- 3mm & 5mm round rhinestones, silver
- Star rhinestones: pink, green, blue, gold
- Washable chalk pencil, blue
- Straight pins
- Round hole punch
- Star stencil
- Chalk pencil
- Iron, press cloth & ironing surface
- Washing machine & dryer
- Wash and dry apron without fabric softener.
- Preheat dry iron to the wool setting. Do not use the steam function.
- Enlarge star stencil to desired size, print, cut out & pin onto the apron.
- Lightly trace the stencil with the chalk pencil. Remove star stencil.
- Gently peel the flocked letters from the backing sheet and begin positioning them inside the star with the fuzzy side up. Start with the largest letters.
- After positioning a few letters, apply them by pressing them with the iron 8 to 10 seconds for each section. Do not move iron or letters will shift.
- Apply the large letters, then fill in with the smaller letters.
- Create polka dots from remaining 11/2" letters with the paper punch. Place polka dots around the letters orcreate a border trim.
- Embellish with rhinestones, appliques and letters following the package instructions.