SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's® Tacky Glue™
- Ball jar with lid
- Battery-operated tea light candle
- Brown paper bag
- Bleached cheesecloth – 100% cotton
1. Unscrew lid ring and seal from jar.
2. Cut star shapes from brown paper bag. Glue in place on outside of jar. Let dry.
3. Wrap one layer of cheesecloth up and around jar. Center cheesecloth and cut approximately 6" taller than jar.
4. Thread excess cheesecloth through lid ring then screw lid ring in place on jar to hold cheesecloth in place.
5. Trim excess cheesecloth if needed.
6. Place battery-operated tea light candle into bottom of jar.