SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
· 1/2 yd Cotton fabric
· Purchased bowl
· 1 pkg 1/4" knit non-roll elastic
· Pinking shears
· Matching thread
· Basic sewing supplies
· Sewing machine
1. Measure bowl diameter.
2. Add 4" to measurement.
3. Cut desired sized circle from fabric with pinking shears.
4. On wrong side of fabric circle draw a circle 1" in from edge.
5. Using drawn circle as a guide. Sew a wide zig-zag stitch over elastic, stretching the elastic along the way.
6. Sew elastic completely around circle.
7. Turn RS out and place on bowl.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.