Stars and Stripes Forever T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip&® One-Step Spray Dye Kit&™
- Tulip&® Tie-Dye Resist
- Freezer paper
- Iron & pressing surface
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Washer & dryer
1. Wash and dry shirt. Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt.
2. Cut out abstract curving strips of freezer paper for flag "stripes."
3. Position strips onto lower part of shirt and iron onto shirt.
4. Use Tie-Dye Resist to draw abstract star shapes on upper portion of shirt. Allow to dry thoroughly.
5. Place shirt onto work surface covered with disposable plastic table cover. Mix Turquoise and Red spray dyes according to package instructions.
6. Spray over resist star portion of shirt with Turquoise spray dye until desired look is achieved.
7. Spray over freezer paper stripes portion of shirt with Red spray dye until desired look is achieved.
8. Remove freezer paper stripes and allow shirt to set 6-8 hours.
9. Remove freezer paper from inside shirt and wash and dry shirt according to dye package instructions.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products