Stars & Stipes Streamers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" dowel
- Ribbon and Trim:1/4" red organdy1/4" royal organdy1/4" white
- Craft foam – blue, red & white
- Tacky glue
1. Draw star on paper for pattern.
2. Cut nine ribbon pieces, three of each color into 1-yard pieces for the streamers.
3. Place dowel over the center of the streamers and tie streamers firmly all together to one end of the dowel.
4. Cut two star shapes out of the craft foam making them two different colors. Cut two slits about 3/4" apart in the middle of each star.
5. Put two ribbons through each of the two slits on a star and tie together to secure. Repeat on other star.