JOANN Stash Cash & How It Works
Valid In-Store Only
With a pre-tax purchase of a designated amount, you will receive one JOANN Stash Cash voucher for savings on a future purchase.
To redeem, bring your Stash Cash voucher to a participating JOANN store during the designated redemption dates. Present the voucher at checkout with your purchase to receive the designated savings.
Stash Cash cannot be used in the same transaction with a total purchase coupon.
Each Stash Cash voucher must be redeemed for its entire value.
For example, if a transaction amount is $27 and the Stash Cash voucher is worth $30, no change will be given and the voucher cannot be used again.
How do I EARN Stash Cash voucher(s)?
You will earn Stash Cash vouchers on qualifying purchases made during the Stash Cash earning period at participating JOANN.
For every one qualifying transaction on merchandise, before taxes, and after any discounts, you will earn one Stash Cash voucher to use on your next in-store purchase during the redemption period.
There is no limit to how many Stash Cash vouchers you may earn.
Terms and Conditions
Valid in-store only. Redemption limit of 1 Stash Cash vouchers per transaction. Vouchers not valid for previous purchases, all gift cards, remnants. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no change will be given; See Exclusions. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers are not replaceable. Returns of original merchandise may reduce value of voucher to zero. Returns of original merchandise after voucher is used will reduce the amount of return. Return of merchandise that is bought with a Cash Stash voucher will be refunded with a Merchandise Return Card.
Returning items from a transaction that earned a Stash Cash voucher BEFORE the voucher has been redeemed.
- You spend $50 which earns you a $10 Stash Cash voucher. Before redeeming the voucher, you return $20 worth of merchandise from the transaction. Your Stash Cash voucher value drops to $0 because your transaction amount, after the return, does not qualify for the voucher.
- You spend $100, which earns you a $20 Stash Cash voucher. Before redeeming the voucher, you return $50 worth of merchandise from the transaction, bringing the value of that transaction to $50. Your Stash Cash voucher value drops to $10.
Returning items from a transaction that earned a Stash Cash voucher AFTER the voucher has been redeemed.
- $75 (your original transaction value) = $10 Stash Cash Earned
- $25 (value of returned items - 1/3 of voucher value) = $3.33 Amount Super Saver Cash is reduced (1/3 of voucher value)
- $25 minus $3.33 = $21.67 Amount refunded from return.
If merchandise from the original transaction is returned after a Stash Cash voucher has been redeemed, then the value of your return will be reduced. The amount that is deducted from the return will be determined by comparing the value of the returned goods to the value of the redeemed voucher, as shown in the example below. This reduction will occur regardless of the value of the original transaction, and regardless of the value of the original transaction after the return (even if it exceeds the minimum amount required to earn a voucher).
For general information on returns, visit our Store Returns Policy.