1. Fold fabric lengthwise; align selvage edges. Secure with pins or clips. Fold along width; align selvages & first folded edges together. Secure again.
2. At folded corner, measure 29" along fold & mark. Continue to mark 29" from corner in an arc, using tape measure & pen like a compass. Finished costume has 58"diameter. For shorter costume, mark a smaller arc.
3. Cut along arc line. Do not unfold. Start at corner fold. Measure out 13?4" & mark neck hole. For larger child, mark at 2". Cut along neckline. Cut 3" slit at neck front.
4. Cut 2 eyes & mouth from black felt in shapes desired. Position on front of costume; glue in place.
5. Armholes: Place costume on child & evenly distribute folds. Mark where costume hits waist at sides. Make a 4"-6" slit at each mark.
6. Girl ghost: Start at back of neck. Pin ruffled elastic to neckline. Align fabric neck edge & top of elastic. Fold elastic 90° at top & bottom edges of slit. Stitch just inside of bottom ruffle on elastic. Trim excess PUL behind elastic close to stitching line.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.