SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Tattered Time stack
- DCWV® 12"x12" Heirloom stack
- Blue Moon® beads: assorted gear strand & necklace clasp
- Chain, jump rings, vintage clockwork elements, and pearls from jewelry collection
- Scoring tools
- Jewelry-making tools
- 1/4" hole punch
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Select two favorite prints from the Tattered Time stack. Cut an 8"x5" rectangle from each print. Lay them out horizontally and make a score line 1" in from the left side of each one. Fold each one, creating two 7"x5" pieces. Line the two pieces up together at the fold (print side out) and adhere to create a “V"-shaped piece. Fold this in half and punch two holes on the “shared section" (the binding).
2. Embellish the front cover with words and icons cut from either stack. Adhere them in place and set this aside.
3. Cut desired amount of pages for the inside of the mini album, each measuring 7"x5". Embellish each page with prints and icons cut from either stack, leaving space for journaling and photos to be added.
4. When the inside pages are finished, punch a set of holes in the side of each one, using the holes in the cover as a guide. Insert all the pages inside the cover and bind the album together by threading the chain through the holes, connecting it together in the front with a jump ring. Attach the gears, pearls, and clockwork pendants to the front cover as desired.
5. Add a clasp to the opening of the album (front and back cover) to hold it closed when not in use.