Stencil Hurrican Vase- Frosted Glass
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass hurricane vase
- Rust-Oleum® Frosted Glass Spray
- Vinyl self-adhesive stencil
- Denatured alcohol
- Clean rags
- Covered work surface
1. Wipe off the outside of the vase with denatured alcohol on a clean rag. Allow approximately 10 minutes to dry.
2. Lay stencil on vase and gently rub the stencil to remove air bubbles and to ensure there are no gaps on the edges.
3. Turn vase over on a clean surface. Spray Frosted Glass in light layers following can directions. Spray 5 to 6 coats of the Frosted Glass.
4. Allow the paint to set for 15 minutes and gently peel off stencil.
Always be sure to spray paint in a clean, well-ventilated area