SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 –16x16 natural pillow covers
- 2 16x16 pillow forms
- 1- 12x18 pillow form
- 1 ½ yard of natural linen fabric
- Buttercream 12 x12 Stencil 71852 Paisley Blossom
Buttercream Fabric Paint-
- Dainty Pink
- Lipstick Red
- Ivy Lane
- Fortnight Blue
- Stencil Set
- Basecoating Brush
- Sewing Machine
- Masking Tape
- Pillow Red Repeat Pattern- Place Stencil onto pillow cover and tape off all areas on stencil that are not shown in photo.
- Repeat large Paisley Flower as shown using Lipstick Red and small stencil Brush. Let dry.
- Pillow complete floral design Multi color- Place Stencil onto pillow cover and stencil design as shown with Multiple colors. Stencil first color by taping over all areas that are not that color in photo. Now stencil next color, taping off areas that are not that color. Repeat technique of taping off areas that are not the color you are stenciling with.
- Repeat design so that entire front of pillow is covered. Let dry.
- Long Daisy Blossom Pillow- Cut fabric, 2 pieces 13 x 19.
- Iron fabric. Tape off large rectangle in center of 1 fabric piece 10x16.
- Basecoat inside rectangle with Dainty Pink and large brush. Let dry.
- Stencil Daisy Floral element from stencil onto pillow as shown with Ginger. Repeat covering rectangle area. Let dry.
- Add leaves element to pillow as shown. Stencil with Ivy Lane. Repeat around flowers as shown and let dry.
- Place fabric ‘right sides’ touching and sew 3 sides closed. Turn inside out and insert pillow form. Hand-sew closed.