Stenciled Baby Block
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5" wooden box
- Acrylic paints: melon, light green, yellow, white
- Spray gloss varnish
- Delta Stencils: Alphabet, Kid Stuff
- Paint brushes: 1/2" flat, detail, stencil
- Basecoat the box: 2 sides melon, 2 sides light green, top yellow. Let dry. Sand the box and wipe away dust. Apply additional coats of the same colors for good coverage.
- Add a painted curving line at the edge of each panel in contrasting color.
- Center the stencil on the panel and rub paint in white through the stencil. Dip the end of the handle in paint and dot it on the box in colors as desired. Continue for all panels of the box.
- Spray with gloss varnish.