Stenciled Keepsake Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Complements 4"x5" accent stencil
- Ready-to-finish wood box
- Stencil brushes
- Paint brushes in various sizes
- Delta paints in 3 colors of choice
- Low-tack painter's tape
- Gently sand any rough edges on wood box.
- Clean stencil with a damp cloth. Allow to dry.
- Apply paint to entire box. Once dry, apply accent color on box edge as shown. Let dry.
- Determine where you want the stencil to be placed.
- Secure stencil to surface with low-tack painter's tape.
- Dip brush into paint. Dab into a paper towel to remove excess paint.
- Tap or rub brush through the stencil. Use lighter colors first, then add darker colors.
- Allow to dry and follow the same stencil process on box sides.