1. Wash glass in warm, soapy water. Dry completely. Wipe glass thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue. Allow to dry.
2. To create a painted ombre finish, use the spray paint system and Metallic Opaque Copper, following the spray paint package instructions. Work from the bottom of the vase up, allowing paint to be heavier and more opaque at bottom. Allow to dry.
3. Spray Fine Glitter Copper paint over the opaque copper. Apply as many coats of glitter as desired. Allow to dry.
4. Cut out desired design elements. Remove the backing from the silkscreen and set aside to later store the silkscreen. Position silkscreen on glass surface where desired and press in place. Angle leaves for a natural look.
5. Pour a small amount of paint onto a foam plate. Load the paint sparingly on a pouncer, dab off excess, and tap onto silkscreen. Apply second coat if necessary.
6. While paint is still wet, carefully peel off the silkscreen. Let painted designs dry for 30 minutes before applying another silkscreen. Allow project to dry completely.
7. Wash silkscreens and tools immediately after use to remove excess paint. Do not allow paint to dry on silkscreen.
8. All painted glass projects should be cured to increase the paint's durability. Use either of the following techniques: Note: Use only the air cure technique when using glitter paints. Glitter paints should not be baked.
9. Bake to Cure - Place dry painted glassware into cool oven. Set oven to 350 degress F and bake for 30 minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do not place glass in a hot oven. After 30 minutes, turn off the oven. Allow glass to cool completely in oven. Wait 72 hours before using.
10. Air Cure - Air dry completed projects for 21 days before using.