Stenciled Planter Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden planter box
- Acrylic paint
- Paintbrushes: 1" for base coat, 1/2" for trim
- Small sponge roller
- Masking tape
- Paint tray
- Rinse cup
- Paper towels
- Covered work surface
1. Squeeze a small amount of selected paint color(s) into paint tray.
2. Gently dip brush into paint, and with long strokes, glide the brush back and forth across the planter box. Allow to dry. Repeat if second coat is needed.
3. Check for runs and gently wipe them away. Allow to dry.
4. Use the 1/2" brush to paint the white on the upper edge and lower edge trim of box.
5. Place stencil on planter and tape in place. Roll sponge roller into paint and gently roll the sponge over the stencil. Pull the stencil away from the box. Allow to dry.