Stenciled Tin Container
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt&® Home Decor Chalk:
- FolkArt&® Laser Painting Stencil – Scroll
- Rectangular tin container
- Flat brush 1/2"
- Stencil brush 1/4"
- Rubbing alcohol
- Water basin
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
1. Wash tin with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
2. Tape off top and bottom rim of container.
3. Apply one coat of Cascade to container. Allow to dry and apply a top coat of Salmon Coral. Allow to dry thoroughly.
4. Stencil scroll design with Sheepskin.
5. Lightly sand painted surface to reveal color underneath for a weathered appearance.