Stenciled Wall Plaque
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5"x16" Complements accent stencils: Curly Alpha, Scroll, Flowers, Butterflies
- 9"x12" wooden plaque
- Stencil brushes
- Ceramcoat acrylic paint: 5 colors
- Low-tack tape
- Paper towels
- Gently sand any rough edges on wooden plaque.
- Clean plaque to be stenciled with a damp cloth. Allow to dry.
- Apply a primer coat.
- Paint front of plaque. Allow to dry. Apply accent color to plaque edges.
- Refer to photo. Position stencils.
- Secure stencil to plaque with low-tack tape.
- Dip brush in paint. Dab in a paper towel to remove excess paint.
- Tap or rub brush through stencil. Use lighter colors first, then add darker colors.
- Allow each stencil design to dry. Then repeat Steps 5 –8 until design is complete.