Stenciled Words & Daisies Purse
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Delta items:
- Ceramcoat acrylic paints: pale yellow, lisa pink, sweet pea, paradise white, lime sorbet
- Stencil Mania Stencils
- Ready-to-finish purse
- Fonts & Phrases 3-pack
- Daisies stencil
- 1/4" Stencil brush
- Low-tack painter's tape
- Paper plate
- Paper towels
- 1/2" & 1" flat soft bristle brushes
- Water basin
- Basecoat the entire outside of the purse with Gesso. Make sure you get the edges but don't worry about the inside.
- Apply 2 smooth even coats of Pale Yellow to the outside and edges of the purse. Let dry thoroughly.
- Measure in 3" from each side and mask off with low-tack tape. Working towards the center of the purse, measure over 1/4" and place another piece of low-tack tape. Paint a stripe of Lisa Pink.
- Stencil random daisies on the outside areas of the purse with White.
- Stencil random words using different colors of the palette down the center stripe. Work from the bottom towards the top. Use a different brush for each color. Store brushes in a sandwich bag to keep the tips from drying while you work.
- When all paint is completely dry, apply one coat of varnish to entire purse.