SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 yds ribbon: 1/8", 3/8", 5/8" or 7/8"
- Fabric glue
1. Pinch & tape the ribbon end to feed through holes easily. If using multiple ribbons, tape them together.
2. Starting at the holes closest to the toe, feed the ribbon through the first set of holes.
3. Use the entire length of ribbon with equal lengths on both sides.
4. Criss-cross each end and feed them into holes to the top of the shoe.
5. Remove the tape, trim the ribbon ends.
6. Use a dab of fabric glue to all ribbon ends to prevent fraying.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd28598
Available for U.S. Shipping Only