1. Cover work surface with disposable plastic table cover. Remove shoelaces from sneakers.
2. Prepare dyes as directed and pour each color into a bowl.
3. Dip toe end of sneaker into the turquoise dye. Let dye saturate for a few minutes.
4. Lift up and let excess dye drain.
5. Take dampened sponge and carefully blend color into the white area. Prop up shoe with toe side down for few minutes.
6. Carefully dip the back end of shoe into the black dye. Let dye saturate for a few minutes. Lift up and drain.
7. Carefully blend the edge of black into the white area of shoe for a smooth gradation. Let set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse shoes in cool running water until water runs clear. Machine wash in cold water. Air-dry.
9. Position crystals as desired on shoe and set with crystal heat setter.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>