Steppin' Out in Style Ombre Dyed Sneakers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®: Kaleidoscope
- White 100% cotton canvas sneakers
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Plastic cups for dye
- Disposable 1”-2” paintbrush
1. Wash shoes and leave damp.
2. Set shoes on covered work surface. Mix desired dye colors according to dye package instructions. Pour mixed dyes into plastic cups for painting.
3. Use paintbrush to apply first dye color to toe of sneakers. Brush to blend.
4. Rinse paintbrush and use to apply color to heel of sneakers, blending into first color.
5. Allow to set 6-8 hours.
6. Wash sneakers and allow to air dry.